Year 1 2 using a word bank

Year 1 2 created their own versions of the Three Little Pigs today using a word bank on Purplemash.

Please read our stories and comment on our post.

This entry was posted in ICT. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Year 1 2 using a word bank

1. Anthony says:

i love three little pig sroy

2. Mrs Travers says:

Hello Year 1 2, I loved reading your stories about the Three Little Pigs. It was wonderful how you all told the story in your own way. I loved the pictures you chose to go with the stories.

3. 08brandonm says:

Very good try 1/2.

4. Mrs. Penn says:

Great job retelling this story in a fresh way!

5. Mrs Lucas says:

Wow this is fantastic writing I will definitely share this with my class of Year 2 children. I really like your use of adjectives to describe the pigs houses!

6. Ross Mannell says:

Hello Year 1 2,

I think all of your versions of the classic “Three Little Pigs” stories are wonderful. I can see how hard you have worked to create your stories and liked the way you have tried to use interesting words.

Keep writing. 🙂

@RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

7. Mrs Coates says:

This is brilliant writing girls and boys! Well done! I am going to show this to my Year 1 class as we’ve been reading the story too! I hope my class can write as well as you have!

8. Mrs Spooner says:

Oh my goodness 1/2!! What amazing writing. I am very impressed by your sentences and you have used some wonderful description. Fantastic! I will be showing these to my 5/6 class.